Sunday, October 5, 2008

fall and crisp air

My dear readers, fall is here at last, I am so ready for the changes in the weather with cool nights and crisp air. Yesterday I created a group blog, so all of you can communicate and place posts on it. I hope it will work soon, you all know my lack of computer skills, so please forgive me if it takes some time to get started. The group email address is HOB7@googlegroups.com , please try it. My building is finally done and I love, love, love it. The open house went well, and I am starting to feel the freedom of working and learning in this fabulous new place. I am trying to come up with a name for how to call it, maybe you can help me. The names we came up with are (we have to use it in a sentence like, I'm going to my) cabin, lodge, hut, clinic, workplace, but the best one came from Benno and it is "light house". That name has a nice feel to it. My new business name is "The Healing Connection". When I first started my healing journey, I had an office in Vancouver at Fourthplain in the MacMaster house,( doing rebirthing and reiki), that I also called The Healing Connection and when I started my new business this year, it didn't take me long to come up with a name. Last week there was an article in the Lewis River Newspaper about me and my new business, that explained my new line of work. Over the years I have learned so many techniques of healing that I feel no matter what people are coming to me for, spirit will show me the best way to treat them, and I trust it will be grand. There is a new wave of awareness floating around in the air. This awareness is about being responsible for our own life and at the same time looking back to learn from our mistakes and release them from our memory cells and moving foreword and become the person we where born to be. This is an exciting time to be here on this planet and we have an opportunity to remember the light being we are. There are maybe difficult times ahead of us, but those are the times we will find our light and let it shine. I want you to know that if times get rough, I am here for you and that there is a lot of support in our HOB group from people who love you. Stay connected, love and light Klazina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home